Water heater rod?

by Yvette Anderson
(Indian Head, MD USA)

We live in a home with a well and we have been using the Culligan system for the last 6 years.

The Culligan system is okay but we still get the sulfur smell (at times), which doesn't allow us to feel comfortable enough to drink our tap water. We will however; cook and bath in the water.

I was once told that there was some type of rod that could be changed in my water heater to completely correct the problems that I am currently having with my system.

I have considered getting a reverse osmosis system as well but I even have reservation about that. Can you lend me your expert advise. Thank you.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Q&A.